Working with MountainCrest Personnel Inc., is an excellent way for you as a job seeker to be aware of new opportunities in your area.
MountainCrest will get you the opportunity to talk to those in charge to find out about upcoming projects and what the company is looking for to fill those positions required.
There is no fee directed to the applicants, which makes our service incredibly valuable to those seeking a new position or looking to make a move.
A few tips for you to follow:
- Read the Job description carefully, if there is “Must Have” requirements, make sure you have them.
- When applying for a position on the BCJOBS.CA website, please ensure you enclose a resume – only as a word document attachment.
- Keep your resume simple; avoid the use of cells, charts and decorative formatting. Use an easy to read font (We recommend Arial 12).
- Be honest in your resume as misleading information will catch up to you and will hurt your reputation.
- If an interview is arranged for you, most employers will expect you to arrive a little early. Do not skip an interview, if you are unable to make it or change your mind, contact MountainCrest immediately.
- Dress for the occasion and bring a hard copy of your resume, cover letter, and any portfolio or examples of the work you do that will help you to gain the position.
- Be relaxed and have fun with it.
- Don’t get discouraged if you do not get a position. Keep checking our job listings for new possibilities!